GUNS: I am a lifetime member of the NRA and believe strongly that the Second Amendment should always be protected click at this page.
- VOTED TO PROHIBIT RELEASE OF IDENTITIES OF CONCEALED HANDGUN LICENSEES (HB1623, 2009, YES)
- VOTED TO ALLOW CONCEALED WEAPONS IN CHURCHES (HB1237, 2009, YES)
- VOTED TO AUTHORIZE CONCEALED WEAPONS IN PLACES OF WORSHIP (HB1958, 2011, YES)
- VOTED TO PROHIBIT GOVERNOR FROM REGULATING FIREARMS IN EMERGENCIES (HB1819, 2013, YES)
- VOTED TO ALLOW UNIVERSITY STAFF TO CARRY CONCEALED HANDGUNS (HB1243, 2013, YES)
- VOTED TO ALLOW HANDGUNS ON RELIGIOUS PROPERTIES (SB71, 2013, YES).
- ENDORSED BY NRA IN 2008, 2010, AND 2012 ELECTIONS.